Marketing Services That Drive Consistent Growth:
Grow your business by leveraging over three decades of unique experience in marketing, sales and customer service. No matter what state your business is currently in - struggling, just-making it or doing well - I will manage all aspects of traditional and digital marketing to generate leads, acquire new customers and increase your customers retention rate.
My month-to-month, no-contract retainer, allows you to add a senior marketing executive to your team. My style is hands-on and my process is comprehensive - from strategy to marketing plan development to executing the Plan - I am focused on delivering measurable results and a return on your marketing investment . I work closely with you, the business owner and function as a member of your team.
1. 360° Business Vital Signs Assessment
The 360º Business Vital Signs Assessment is an in-depth analysis of key drivers in your business; a comprehensive report that identifies:
What is working? | What can be improved? |What is not working?
Then, we prepare an action list of the steps necessary to correct, refine, improve and get your business growing. This is a four-week intense engagement that includes interviews with your leadership team, managers, employees and customers. This "module" can be purchased separately but it is included with my monthly retainer plan. Connect to learn more
2. Marketing "Roadmap" Plan
Tailored Marketing Plan based on the results of your 360° Business Vital Signs Assessment and includes the following components:
- Value Proposition & Differentiation
- Target Markets & Segments Identification
- Ideal customers and Persona Development
- Marketing Mix Selection & Strategy
- Web Marketing (on/off page), Social and Digital Media (free and paid)
- Short and long term customer acquisition and retention goals
- Dashboard of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to ensure a return on marketing investment.
- Annual marketing budget to meet growth objectives
Connect to learn more
3. Marketing Plan Execution
As your in-house hands-on marketing executive, I manage all aspects outlined in the Tailored Marketing Marketing Plan. I deploy tools and use platforms that fit your existing and target customers. We start slow, measure and adjust based on results. We pick from a wide selection of options:
- Website content development to enhance differentiation and web engagement & conversions
- Segmentation and database development of prospects for selected target markets/audiences
- Segmented e-mail marketing to target specific audiences with tailored content for each one
- Direct-Mail. We believe in going back to basics and returning to the forgotten power of printed, tangible and creative messaging.
- Social Media. Careful selection of platform and curation of content to engage with target audiences
- Paid Advertising: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google AdWords/Bing.
Connect to learn more
4. Sales (leads) Conversion
While our marketing plan is designed to generate qualified leads, next we focus on sales to ensure that leads "convert" into paying customers. I conduct a detailed review of the current sales process and review it's effectiveness. Often, I will also implement improvements to improve conversions by:
- Developing or adjusting the current process designed to engage and convert
- Training all team members involved in sales on effective sales behavior and practices.
- Developing KPIs (Key Performance Indictors) to measure, & and ensure that sales conversion goals are met.
Connect to learn more
5. Customer Experience & Retention
My Customer Experience & Retention implementation goal is to secure the highest level customer retention as well as a well as drive a dynamic and ongoing referral activity. We improve, or create a process, that protects your existing business and ensure that it is in-sync with our marketing retention campaigns.
- A detailed, well documented process is developed to address all aspects of the “customer’s experience” including: SOPs (standard operating procedures) for on-boarding new customers, handling inquiries, complaints and asking for referrals.
- Dedicated in-house customer service reps (as well as all other members of the team) are trained to provide consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction.