I work with clients primarily on a month-to-month retainer. I don't believe in cookie-cutter solutions; everything I do is custom designed for each client. Below are five modules that are covered in the course of my engagements.
1. 360° Business Vital Signs Assessment
The 360º Business Vital Signs Assessment is an in-depth analysis of key drivers in your business with a comprehensive report that identifies:
What is working?
What can be improved?
What is not working?
Included in our final report is an action list of the steps necessary to correct, refine, improve and get your business growing. This is a four-week intense engagement that includes interviews with your leadership team, managers, employees, customers and a comprehensive competitive marketing analysis. This "module" can be purchased separately but it is included with the monthly retainer plan.
2. Tailored Marketing Plan
We develop (no templates, no cookie-cutter solutions) a marketing Plan (roadmap) that is based on the results of your 360° Business Vital Signs Assessment and it includes the following components:
- Value Proposition & Differentiation
- Target Markets & Segments Identification
- Ideal customers and Persona Development
- Marketing Mix Selection & Strategy
- Web Marketing (on/off page), Social and Digital Media (free and paid)
- Short and long term customer acquisition and retention goals
- Dashboard of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to ensure a return on marketing investment.
- Annual marketing budget to meet growth objectives
3. Marketing Plan Execution
As your in-house hands-on marketing executive, I manage all aspects outlined in the Tailored Marketing Marketing Plan. I deploy tools and use platforms that fit your existing and target customers. Depending upon the Plan, we bring in members of our my vetted parnters (Web development, social media, etc.). We start slow, measure and adjust based on results.
We pick from a wide selection of options:
- Website content development to enhance differentiation and web engagement & conversions
- Segmentation and database development of prospects for selected target markets/audiences
- Segmented email marketing to target specific audiences with tailored content for each one
- Direct-Mail. We believe in going back to basics and returning to the forgotten power of printed, tangible and creative messaging.
- Social Media. Careful selection of platform and curation of content to engage with target audiences
- Paid Advertising: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google AdWords/Bing
4. Sales (leads) Conversion
While our marketing plan is designed to generate qualified leads, we always turn our focus to sales in order to ensure that leads "convert" into paying customers. I conduct a detailed review of the current sales process and review it's effectiveness. Often, I will also implement improvements to improve conversions by:
- Developing or adjusting the current process designed to engage and convert
- Training all team members involved in sales on effective sales behavior and practices.
- Developing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure, & ensure that sales conversion goals are met
5. Customer Experience & Retention
My Customer Experience & Retention implementation goal is to secure the highest level customer retention as well as a well as drive a dynamic and ongoing referral activity.
- We improve, or create a process, that protects your existing business and ensure that it is in-sync with our marketing retention campaigns:
- A detailed, well documented process is developed to address all aspects of the “customer’s experience” including: SOPs (standard operating procedures) for onboarding new customers, handling inquiries, complaints and asking for referrals.
- Dedicated in-house customer service reps (as well as all other members of the team) are trained to provide consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction.