Outsourced Marketing Planning & Execution.
Marketing attracts and engage potential prospects.
Sales converts prospects into customers.
Customer Service never gives customers a reason to leave.
That's it in a nutshell. Marketing isn't an isolated discipline - business growth starts with marketing and ends with holding on to your customers.
Welcome to our No-Contract Outsourced Marketing where you can have a hands-on and highly experienced in-house marketing partner! Successful entrepreneurs surround themselves with specialists help execute growth strategies. My areas of specialty are marketing, sales and ensuring the highest level of customer experience. I am ready to be on your team!
How does outsourced marketing work?
The first few weeks focus on our 360° Business Vital Signs Assessment - an intense, objective, independent analysis of what is currently working and what needs improvement in your business. The result of our assessment is a detailed report that includes a competitive marketing analysis and an action-plan. This is typically an eye-opening exercise for business owners and provides a life-changing perspective on the present and future of the business.
NEXT, you can select one MODULE (Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience) or all. They are priced for a month-to-month engagement.
There is a misconception among many business owners that the Internet has simplified marketing; it is just the opposite! Easy and unlimited access to information and customers has complicated marketing; results can only be generated by creative and experienced planning and most importantly, execution. The first step in our engagement is to develop a Tailored Marketing Plan based on the results of our 360° Business Vital Signs Assessment. We then proceed to execute all aspects of the Marketing Plan.
Tailored Marketing Plan Components:
- Value Proposition & Differentiation
- Target Markets & Segments Identification
- Ideal customers and Persona Development
- Marketing Mix Selection & Strategy
- Web (on/off page), Social and Digital Media Strategy (free and paid)
- Short and long term customer acquisition and retention goals
- Dashboard of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to ensure consistent results and return on marketing investment.
- Annual marketing budget to meet growth and marketing objectives
As your in-house marketing department, we roll up our sleeves, execute and manage all aspects outlined in the Tailored Marketing Marketing Plan. We deploy tools and platforms that are a good fit with your target audience. We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all marketing strategy or throwing everything we have at prospects and waiting for some to stick.
Only careful strategy and execution yields results (and will save you money in the process). We don't push outside vendors or contractors on you: We'll manage your trusted suppliers or suggest our vetted partners. Either way, we do the heavy lifting while you manage your business.
Return on Marketing Investment:
- Aren't you tired of spending your hard-earned dollars on templated or "too good to be true" offers?
- Are you frustrated by lack of results?
- Are you unsure about which marketing tools to use?
We are conservative marketing professionals - we walk before we run, we test and re-test and we make decisions based on customer behaviors, results and what differentiates you from the competition.
The role of marketing is to drive prospect and customer engagements and to generate an ongoing stream of incoming inquiries. Our sales system focuses on creating a system that yields increased and sustained lead conversions. It is a process that must be consistent with our marketing message to yield full impact. We achieve results by:
- Developing an in-house process designed to engage and convert.
- We consider sales automation to increase efficiency and follow up.
- We train all team members on the recent and proven sales behavior and practices.
- We develop sales KPIs to measure, adjust and ensure sales conversion goals are met.
Our Customer Service system is developed to ensure the highest customer retention and a dynamic and ongoing referral activity. We create a process and follow it up with marketing designed to stay engaged with your customers.
- A detailed, well documented system is developed to address all aspects of the “customer’s experience.” The system includes SOPs (standard operating procedures) for on-boarding new customers, handling inquiring, handling complaints and asking for referrals.
- Dedicated in-house customer service reps are trained on the new system, as well as all other members of the team to ensure consistency in delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.