Outsourced Business Growth Planning & Execution.
No-Contract, project-based engagement. 100% collaborative partnership; imagine having a trusted and highly experienced in-house partner for less than the cost of a clerical salary! We can focus on marketing, sales or customer experience as individual projects. Successful entrepreneurs surround themselves with experienced specialists whose value is planning and execution under your direction. My areas of specialty are marketing, sales and ensuring the highest level of customer experience. We can tackle all or just one; most likely you already have a sense for what you need and our 'uncovery' session will expand on the scope of work .
The FIRST STEP in any engagement is my 360° Business Vital Signs Assessment - an intense, objective, unbiased and independent analysis of what is currently working and what needs improvement. You get a detailed report including a competitive marketing analysis and an action-plan.
NEXT, you can select one MODULE (Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience) or all. They are priced for a month-to-month engagement.
There is a misconception among many business owners that the Internet has simplified marketing; it is just the opposite! Easy access to consumers has complicated marketing; results can only be generated by creative and experienced planning and most importantly, execution. The first step in our engagement is to develop a customized plan that is based on the results of our 360 Assessment. We then execute all aspects of the Plan. The Marketing Plan addresses the following critical elements:
- Short and long term customer acquisition and retention goals
- A tailored dashboard of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to ensure consistent results as well as return on marketing investment.
- Target Markets & Segments Identification
- Ideal customers and Persona Development
- Value Proposition & Differentiation
- Marketing Mix Selection & Strategy
- Web, Social and Digital Media Strategy
Under my project leadership, we begin to execute your Marketing Plan and deploy tools and platforms that are a good fit with your target audience. I don't believe in a one-size-fits-all marketing strategy or by throwing everything we have at prospects and waiting for some to stick. Only careful strategy and execution yields results (and will save you money in the process).
The role of marketing is to drive prospect and customer engagements and to generate an ongoing stream of incoming inquiries. Our sales focus is on creating a system that yields increased and sustained conversions. We achieve results by:
- Developing an in-house process that is designed to engage and convert.
- We apply sales automation to increase efficiency and follow up.
- We train all team members on the recent and proven sales behavior and practices.
- We develop sales KPIs to measure, adjust and ensure sales conversion goals are met.
Our customer service system is developed to ensure the highest customer retention and a dynamic and ongoing referral activity.
- A detailed, well documented system is developed to address all aspects of the “customer’s experience.” The system includes SOPs (standard operating procedures) for onboarding new customers, handling inquiring, handling complaints and asking for referrals.
- Dedicated in-house customer service reps are trained on the new system, as well as all other members of the team to ensure consistency in delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.